Friday, April 24, 2009

Dmr1 Adventure


I decided to explore dmr1. Me and Dawn headed inside of dmr1.
"Let's go inside Jenn."Dawn said.
"Ready Dawn?"I asked.
"Yes I am."Dawn said.
"Okay let's go in."I said.
Then we went inside the dungeon.
Remove Formatting from selection
Then we went to where we fight.
"Be careful Jenn."Dawn said.
"I will. I promise."I said.
Then we fought a cat.


Then we killed the cat.
"Good Job Jenn."Dawn congratulated me.
Then we went onto killing a bird.
"Come on let's kill a bird."Dawn said.
"Okay."I said.
Then we killed the bird.
Good job Jenn."Dawn congratulated me.
"Thanks."I said.
Then we went to town and chatted with Yienwae.
"Hi Yienwae."I said.
"Hi Yienwae."Dawn said.
"Hi Jenn. Hi Dawn."Yienwae said. "Where were you guys farming this time?"
"We were exploring dmr1."I said.
"Cool."Yienwae said.
To be continued....

1 comment: