Friday, April 24, 2009

My Travels with Dawn

Me and Dawn decided to explore Second Valmore Mine and to kill bullocks.
"Jenn, what are we doing here?"Dawn asked.

"We're killing bullocks."I answered.
Then we walked until we got to the bullocks.









Then we started killing the bullocks. Then we killed one. Then we killed millions of them.
"Jenn, we're gonna get killed."Dawn said.
"No we won't."I said.
"Yes we are gonna."Dawn said.
Then we killed the last on that we wanted to kill. Then we actually took on craniata. "We're gonna die if we take on Craniata."Dawn said.
Then we died from Craniata.
"See I told you we were gonna die."Dawn said.
"You were right. I'm sorry Dawn that I didn't listen to you."I said.
"That's ok Jenn." Dawn said.
"You always forgive me."I said.










Then we went to town and chatted for awhile.
"That was fun, wasn't it Dawn?"I asked.
"Yes it was. Did you learn your lesson?"Dawn asked.
"What lesson?"I asked.
"Never take on Craniata unless Yienwae is with you."Dawn said.
"Oh yea i did."I said.
"Good. Oh here comes Yienwae."Dawn Said.
"Hi Jenn. Hi Dawn."Yienwae said.
"Hi Yienwae."I said.
"Hi Yienwae."Dawn said.
"What were you guys doing before I came on?"Yienwae asked.
"Jenn took on Craniata and got us killed."Dawn said.
"Jenn.... You silly girl."Yienwae said.
To Be Continued......









































































1 comment:

Yienwae said...

Yes Jenn, at your present level it will be more difficult to kill Craniata.

It is possible to do but it will take work on your part. Your pet is going to need to majorly tank while you heal it in the process. Your best bet is to chip Craniata and then provide heal support to your pet as it tanks. So, I would recommend that you spend jpts on leveling up your healing spell.

If your pet's health is ok, begin melee attacks with your own weapon. Do not use other spells because you want to save your mp for healing your pet.

Finally, use your lightning enchantment because the stun ability works on Craniata. Even though the stun works for only 5 seconds, it could mean the difference between life and death for you.