Friday, April 24, 2009

My 4 Friends

This is my friend Synapsis, he's lvl 89, and he's the best friend that i have ever had. He's a knight and he's a good tank. He's the greatest to have around. He has a brother that plays rappelz... His brother's characters name is Slickone.
This is my friend iownall, he's a cleric lvl 49. His goal is to get to lvl 50. He's awesome to have around. He has an orc named Funk. He's a best friend of mine. He has an Evoker lvl 77

This is my friend Eudoxus. He's a dark magician. He's great to party with. He parties with my cleric and sometimes with my druid. He has an rp.




This is my friend NastyMess. He's a battle kahuna. He is awesome to have around!!! He's my best friend!!!!!



















































































































































No comments: